To celebrate Singapore’s 53rd birthday, we want you to tell us what this day means to you! For that, stand a chance to walk away with 1 of 2 sets of Flavours of Singapore buffet dinner voucher for 4, worth S$320 nett at Ellenborough Market Café!
From 1 to 31 August 2018, embark on a feast of national pride as Ellenborough Market Café pays homage to Singapore’s diverse food heritage. Indulge in Fruit Rojak, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Laksa, Bak Kut Teh, Singapore Chilli Crab, Braised Hokkien Mee with Seafood and more.
For enquiries and reservations, please call +65 6239 1847/ 1848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment and share with us what Singapore’s 53rd Birthday mean to you
- Like our Facebook Pages: Swissotel Merchant Court and SALT magazine
Flavours of Singapore Contest Terms and Conditions
- Contest closes on 7 August 2018 at 2359hrs.
- Winners will be announced on Salt’s Facebook Page
- Flavours of Singapore Buffet buffet dinner at Ellenborough Market Café is only redeemable from 9 August to 31 August 2018 between 6.30pm to 10pm.
- CL Media Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to substitute the prizes with others of equivalent value without prior notice.
- All prizes won must be accepted as rewarded and are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or kind or extendable in validity.
- Registration and submission of entries implies automatic acceptance of rules and regulation of the contest. In the event of dispute, the decision of the CL Media Pte. Ltd. is final.
- CL Media Pte. Ltd. shall have the right to reproduce and distribute your Submission for promotional purposes in broadcast, print and or other media as it may determine in their sole discretion.
- CL Media Pte. Ltd. reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest (in whole or in part) and/or award the prize(s) from among all eligible entries received as of the date of the termination.
- Neither CL Media Pte. Ltd. or its affiliates (including its employees, agents and assigns) shall be responsible or liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death relating to or arising from the Contest.